1987 Defender 130 Double Cab Hi-Capacity Bed Truck Project
- 1987 Land Rover Defender registered in WA state
- 4-Door Double Cab with Hi-Cap bed
- Factory Configured Left Hand Drive
- Project build included body, chassis, and engine conversion to 300tdi in 2012
- Vision X 7" Vortex LED Headlight (x2)
- ROW LED Replacement Bulbs for Turn signal, Running Lights, stop lamps, and plate light
- LED Replacement Bulbs interior dash lighting and gauges
- Blade Fuse conversion completed
- DNW Cleanbum panel conversions front and rear
- Engine repair completed in November 2012
- Bonnet mounted spare and chequerplate 2018
- Bed mounted channel and customer Slimline bed rack
- Maxtrax and fuel cans mounted in bed
- 2013 New Exmoor canvas hood mounted (Khaki green)
- Wolf wheels (new) with Michelin XZL tyres 2012
- Center seat added
- Custom Knightsbridge Overland Seat Covers
Suggested Additional Work:
- Age appropriate condition of the truck frame suggests chassis replacement (new galvanized chassis available) engine refresh services (timing belt and pulleys/seals) and driveline/component (brakes/bearings/seals) services suggested - an opportunity to enhance and rebuild with improvements or upgrades during a chassis replacement. Please RFQ for DNW managed project pricing discounts available if purchased in conjunction with vehicle.
Please contact us for purchase details:
Non-Refundable deposit required for off-site inspection and sale, balance due within 7 days, cash/certified funds price does not include delivery. 1987 Defender imported and restored-customized in USA, registered in WA with US title.
All vehicle sales are offered on consignment through Defenders Northwest LLC and are sold by owner as-is, where-is, without warranty, without guarantee, without any statement or expectation of condition by Defenders Northwest LLC. We suggest that any antique vehicle should be inspected prior to purchase as all will have at minimum some apologies and may require extensive restoration or repair work depending on conditions and the objectives of the new owner.
A $1000 non-refundable Purchase Hold and off-site inspection deposit is required to hold the vehicle for up to 14 days for viewing, inspection, or funds transfer. Viewing and test drives available by appointment from Defenders Northwest Gig Harbor location.
Please note pricing is based on Gig Harbor pickup location and payment type, please contact us directly if you would like a delivery quote based on an alternate location or pickup date. Upgraded engine conversion and installation options are available at discounted rates for initial purchase only.