DCS 12V 80AH EXTREME DEEP CYCLE LIFEPO4 (LFP) BATTERY
*This product is scheduled arrive in US inventory in August. You can reserve product by placing an order here and it will ship out once it arrives. Do not place an order if your project is urgent.
A Deep Cycle Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4/LFP) Starting battery specifically developed for naval and military applications. This battery well suited for engine bay installation and winching applications, this battery uses 10C rated Heavy Duty LFP Cells with an output of 1400LCA and an operating temperature of -13F to +185F.
All DCS Batteries come standard with our custom, proprietary and MIL vibration tested 200A Battery Management System (BMS) which enables comprehensive real time monitoring via BLE 4.0 technology of the following: State of Charge (SOC), Time remaining, Battery pack Voltage, Power and Current, MOSFET temperature and Individual Cell Status.
Due to the current volatile nature of component, material availability shortage as well as unpredictability in the shipping industry we cannot guarantee consistency in stock availability or replenishment.
We carefully inspect, test and fully charge each battery prior to shipping it out to you.
This battery has a 3 year warranty.
WHAT MAKES DCS DIFFERENT?
1. DCS Batteries are uniquely capable. DCS makes the very first Lithium Battery that is truly capable of handling winching applications. All DCS Deep Cycle Batteries are capable of 1000 - 1400 LCA depending on the model.
2. DCS Batteries are built for durability. Developed for Military and Naval applications, our batteries use our own MIL Spec tested BMS and are tested for use in the harsh elements of the Australian Outback and have an Operating Temperature range of -22F to +176F.
3. DCS Batteries have a long life span. A long life span and high durability makes DCS batteries cost effective. The majority of our battery models have a 2500 cycle life span @ 100% Depth of Discharge. Calculated at an average use of 200 cycles/year that comes out to ~12.5 years.
It is very important to note that not all life span claims are equal. Each manufactures use different parameters for testing and many claims are based on theoretical, ideal conditions and do not account for cell chemistry aging (2% per year if used, 3% if unused).
4. DCS Batteries are cost effective. The only true and accurate way to calculate cost is to apply the purchase price to the overall lifetime use of the product. The lifetime cost of our 12V 100Ah battery is $0.32/kWh. For comparison, an Odyssey 34-PC1500 AGM battery has a lifetime cost of $1.93/kWh.
5. DCS Batteries are designed and engineered in-house from the ground up. All DCS batteries contain our own custom and proprietary Cell (CMS) and Battery Management System (BMS) that is MIL-STD 810G tested, with active cell balancing and continuous output of 200A.