- Auto-engage clutch – after freespooling your winchline out, there’s no need for another trip back to the winch – simply tap on your winch controller and the EXP automatically goes back into gear. Smart by design.
- Futuristic Electronics– Superwinch brings advanced electronics to harness the power of the EXP Series. With tactile and visual indicators from vibrating remote controls (YES - you read that right- if the winch sensors detect a dangerous amp draw or temp alert - we buzz the remote to notify you and turn LED lights to flashing red) to bright LED lights, Superwinch built an amazing electronics package that includes optional wireless connectivity.
- Advanced Sealing – Rated to IP69k, Superwinch one-ups the industry with fully potted electronics. Superwinch took hard won lessons from making winches for the US Military and encapsulated critical electronics in potting material insuring long life and eliminating corrosion.
- Auto-off. If forgetting to turn things off is your thing, Superwinch has your back – we’ve integrated a timer into our wireless protocol automatically shutting them down saving critical battery strength.
- Auxiliary Power Ports – Since your winch is already wired for significant loads, why not take advantage of all that power? Check out the Superwinch auxiliary fused power ports capable of running lights or air compressors - it’s power where you need it.
- Picatinny rails included – Superwinch integrated accessory mounting Picatinny rails on the EXP Series for users to mount lights, camera’s almost anything.
- Best for synthetic rope – Superwinch tunes the drum, winch brake and hawse specifically for behavior of synthetic rope. Our R&D teams provide critical feedback allowing Superwinch to provide the best platform for synthetic rope.
- Warning lights – Built into the EXP and potted deep on the circuit board is logic to alert users to overloading conditions. If the EXP draws abnormal high amps, the light will turn red alerting all of danger before the winch suffers.
- Task lighting – Cool blue LEDs lead users to sockets and power ports on integrated models making for easier night operation.
SPECIFICATIONS EXPI 8
Rated Line Pull
8,000lbs (3630 kgs)
Expedition-Grade Potted Solenoid/Contactor
15' Custom Remote (Wireless Optional)
Auto-Engage Twist (patent pending)
Custom Load Holding Gearbox End
100' Wire Rope
High Strength Roller Fairlead
72" (1.83m) x 2 gauge
All sockets and plugs
# of Fused Power Ports (60amp)
2 Ports (one on rear, one of winch right)
Picatinny Rails included
Exclusive Chromate Bath Powder Coating
63.4mm (tube) (Flange 6.25") 218.5mm Flange to flange
Mounting Bolt Pattern
10" x 4.5"