FISKARS AXES, HATCHETS, & MAULS
Superior blade design
More power at impact
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts
- Hardened forged steel blade stays sharp longer than traditional axes
- Low-friction blade coating powers through wood and prevents head from getting stuck
- Inseparable insert-molded head will not loosen and prevents overstrike breakage
- Shock-absorbing FiberComp® handle is lightweight yet stronger than steel to prevent overstrike damage
- Designed in Billnäs, Finland, building on more than three-and-a-half centuries of the world’s best forged tools
- Included sheath helps protect blade and the user
- Lifetime warranty
14" Chopping Hatchet:
Ideal for chopping kindling and small- to medium-sized logs. Light and easily carried or stashed in your camp kit.
28" Chopping Axe:
The all-purpose design of our 28" Chopping Axe makes felling trees quick and easy. With more blade penetration on each swing, you can chop more wood with less effort.
28" Splitting Axe:
This 28" Splitting Axe is a great choice for anyone who needs to split medium- to large-sized logs quickly. Since you can split wood more easily with our Splitting Axe, each job requires less time and less hand strain.
36" Super Splitting Axe:
Ideal for taller users or anyone who prefers a longer axe, the 36" Splitting Axe provides power that makes splitting medium-sized to extra-large logs easier than ever, offering more one-strike splits with each swing.