THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED REGARDING THE WEBSITES
WWW. DEFENDERSNORTHWEST.COM AND WWW.SHOP.DEFENDERSNORTHWEST.COM
Last Updated May 12, 2022
● Through the Services.
● In email, text, and other electronic messages between you, us, and the Services.
● Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Services, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Services
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Defenders Northwest or any third party;
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Services.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as IP address, company affiliation, Services usage, and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties such as our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders (including payment transaction details).
- Your search queries on the Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use through the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, device information, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our client base size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide through them.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and our affiliates’ goods and services that may be of interest to you through our newsletters. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Autohome® USA, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Autohome® USA about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Defenders Northwest, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. State Specific Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, please visit oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa .
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: email@example.com
However, please know we DO NOT currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Individuals Within the European Union
If you are located within the European Union, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Information:
1) to access your Personal Information; 2) to rectify your Personal Information; 3) to delete your Personal Information; 4) to restrict the use of your Personal Information; 5) to consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to another organization; 6) to object to the use of your Personal Information; and 7) to withdraw consent to the use of your Personal Information. To exercise your rights, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to complain to the relevant data protection authority when you believe we have not used your Personal Information in accordance with data protection law. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not directed at or intended for use by, children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 13 to provide Personal Information on our Website. Children should always obtain permission from a parent or guardian before sending Personal Information over the Internet. If you believe we might have obtained Personal Information from or about your child, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete the information.