Designed to fit inside the World and Smart Travel kits, the Suture/Syringe Medic is a necessity for any trips to locations where sterile supplies may not be available. Contents are sealed and should not be opened except by a local caregiver for use on a single patient. Packed in a durable, reusable, and lightweight pouch.
NOTE: FA KITS ARE ON CLOSEOUT DUE TO EXPIRATION DATES, LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND, NO RETURN OR EXCHANGES AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Size: 6.5" x 4.25" x 1"
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: Single Use
- Item #: 0130-0468
- Item Name: Suture Syringe Medic
- Expeditions / Adventure Travel
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Jump Over the Language Barrier
Contains declaratory statements in 8 common languages to ease passage through customs checkpoints.
Make Your Kit 3rd-World Ready
Fits in the mesh front pocket of Smart and World Travel Kits.
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
Suture / Syringe
- 1 - Angiocatheter, 18G x 1 1/4"
- 1 - Needle, Disposable, Sterile, 18G x 1 1/2"
- 1 - Needle, Disposable, Sterile, 21G x 1 1/2"
- 1 - Needle, Disposable, Sterile, 25G x 5/8"
- 1 - Suture, Nylon, 5-0
- 1 - Syringe, 1 cc with Needle
- 1 - Syringe, Luer Lok, 3ml
- 3 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 4 - Alcohol Swab
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.