We carry two sizes of these overbuilt bags - a small bag makes a great grab and go trail bag for exploring away from the vehicle, storing a well stocked first responder kit, or walking out of a bad day on the trail. The larger DAY sized bag can replace a messenger bag for daily carry, a carry-on bag for travel, a camera bag, or whatever you need. Available with or without the strapette kit (shoulder strap harness for added support when carrying heavy loads) these bags are durable, well crafted, and well thought out solutions to your travel kit.
For trail or travel, the Mountainsmith DAY is designed to stash all of the essentials that you can’t imagine leaving home without. (and then some) - the TOUR is just as well built but in a smaller and more manageable size.
Key features include waistbelt mesh pockets, wider shoulder strap pad for messenger carry, flat profile side bottle pockets, dedicated internal iPad/tablet sleeve, and increased ergonomic fit with Lumbar Control Point™ pad. This classic keeps getting better.
- Removable shoulder strap
- Interior padded sleeve for iPad / iPod / Netbook carry
- Diamond airmesh foam with DWR anti-sweat finish
- Lumbar Control Point™ pad
- Tuck-away waistbelt
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Low profile side bottle pockets (fit up to 22oz)
- Bottom compression straps
- Strapette compatible (sold separately)
- Inner Sanctum™ interior zippered compartment for small valuables
- Waterproof, abrasion-resistant rubber molded bottom
- Dual front flap pockets
- Zippered main compartment access
- Side mesh pocket
- Removable, padded shoulder strap
- Tie-down loops to keep secure in vehicle
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK® Zippers
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
MOUNTAINSMITH DAY DIMENSIONS:
- 13" x 12" x 8" / 33 x 30.5 x 20.5 cm
- Waist Belt Webbing: 2"
- 854 cubic inches / 14L
- 1 lb 12 oz / 0.8 kgs
MOUNTAINSMITH TOUR DIMENSIONS:
- 11.5" x 10" x 5" / 29 x 25 x 13 (L x H x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- 550 cubic inches / 9 L