A conventional oil change is always associated with spills and dirty hands. This system has been developed with which you can perform an oil change completely safe and clean.
The stahlbus®-oil drain valve will replace the existing drain screw. When changing the oil, you unscrew the protective cap and put on the hose connector via quick release. Only when this is locked, the valve opens and the oil can be drained into the provided container. When disconnecting the hose connector, the valve closes automatically and you only have to turn on the cover.
- Easy handling due to quick release
- Drain valve can not be lost
- No risk of burns from hot oil
- Seal change is not necessary
- Sump thread is spared
- Double outlet protection (protective cap and valve)
- Connection to suction possible
- Optimal application for discharge sampling or trapping
- Protective cover against loss through O-ring
- Change oil without tools
- Pure metallic valve seal, so no washing of O-rings possible and no wear
The oil drain valve can be used universally for cars, motorcycles, industrial, construction machinery, compressors, marine engines, cooling systems and much more.