The Soft Top Hood Extender from Exmoor Trim is available in Sand or Khaki and comes with side windows, internal storage pockets and all poles as standard.
This is so simple to fit and attaches to any standard soft top be it a Series or a Defender. To assemble, all you need to do it fit the tension straps to the roof top buckles and then the side straps through the side pockets on your hood. Lastly tension to the rear side buckles as you would do your rear curtain on your soft top.
Roll up your rear curtain on your land rover and tension off to the inside buckles on the 'Roof Extender'.
The tent poles are in sections and simply slot together with the main support poles having the added feature of being adjustable as all land Rovers vary in height. This enables you to level up the 'Hood Extender’.
All poles rope guides and pegs are supplied.
Simply drop your tailgate, sit back and relax. A great way to enjoy your land Rover on days out what ever the weather.
- Side windows as standard
- Supplied with a storage bag
- All poles are powder coated
- Inside handy storage pockets
- Available in Sand or Khaki canvas
- Wooden peg mallet is not included
- Guy ropes and locking tabs and all pegs included
- Brass buckles and brass webbing to match your soft top
- Fits direct to any Series Defender soft top short or long wheel base
- Fits direct to any Series II, IIA & III soft top short or long wheel base
- 100% pure 18oz cotton canvas the same as your Exmoor Land Rover hood
- Poles are height adjustable with wet ground feet so poles can't sink into the ground
This item is not stocked, please contact us for a lead time prior to ordering. Once your order is placed we will provide an estimated delivery date, this may be anywhere between 5-12 weeks.