SureFire Minimus Variable Output LED Headlamp with MaxVision Reflector
The rechargeable Guardian® was designed and built with overlanding in mind. A rechargeable lithium polymer battery not only powers both beams of light, it features a USB-C connector for taking a charge and also to charge small devices at 5 Volts with a current range of 1.5-2A (0.5A from a USB 2.0 source).
This dual-beam hand-held flashlight features two separate LED/reflector assemblies to deliver two very different beams, both incorporates our auto-adjusting output IntelliBeam™ Technology. The dual-beam configuration provides the ultimate flexibility to adapt to any environment.
An ultrasonically welded body and charging port cover keep the elements out no matter the season. An integrated lanyard loop provides a secure attachment point to securely tether the Guardian® to your wrist or neck.
- Intellibeam technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts light output from 15 to 1000 lumens depending on Environmental conditions
- 19mm reflector is engineered to project a beam at far distances up to 227 meters
- 12mm maxvision beam provides a Broad, rich beam for generous lighting at distances of up to 50 feet
- Charges small devices at 5 volts with a current range of 1.5-2A (0.5a from a USB 2.0 source)
- Tough polymer body with aluminum core
|Bezel Diameter||19mm||/ 12mm|
|Output 12mm Low||15||Lumens / 62 Hours|
|Output 12mm Med||300||Lumens / 4.25 Hours|
|Output 12mm High||1,000||Lumens / 2.5 Hours|
|Output 19mm Med||250||Lumens / 4.25 Hours|
|Output 19mm Low||15||Lumens / 60 Hours|
|Output 19mm High||800||Lumens / 2.5 Hours|