SOLD - 1988 Defender 110 - MOD FFR Project Tithonus
Still one of the finest starting points for a restoration-mod project, the Tithonus Project vehicles were refurbished under contract as part of a life extension program for the MOD regular Army Defender 110 Land Rover fleet (primarily FFR trucks) - we have used Tithonus trucks for WOLF replica conversions, beach trucks, as well as our CTT Camel Trophy Support Truck Tribute - Imported and Titled/Registered in WA state this example is an excellent condition hand picked truck ready for a collector, enthusiast, or build project
- 1988 Land Rover Defender 110
- 3-Door FFR (Fitted For Radio)
- NATO Green Low IR Paint with MOD Decals
- Original Factory Configured Right Hand Drive
- Original Clansman Radio mounting, battery box, and 24v alternator installed
On Offer for $20,500.00
$500 USD Deposit and $20,000 USD balance due via cash, or certified funds transfer - Current WA State title, bill of sale, and copies of V5, MOD Discharge, EPA, DOT, and CBP import documentation provided with sale.
- MOD FFR original interior map light
- MOD FFR Convoy lighting
- MOD 24V alternator installed
- Low mileage - exceptional example of 2.5NA engine
- WOLF bonnet basket installed
- MOD Tithonus Radio Truck Fibreglass Top
- WOLF fuel can locker covers installed
- Blindo/WOLF black alloy wheels & new tyres fitted, (5)
- MOD Radiator muff/blanket
- Sliding windows cut into Tithonus top
- Headlight Guards fitted
- Wright Off-Road Matting fitted as part of the Tithonus life extension program
- Roll cage crossbar mountings damaged by previous shop (repair or replacement suggested)
- Rear Exmoor bench seats (x2)
- Standard Defender style seats fitted
- Pioneer Tool Kit fitted to rear door
- 2 x Rifle Racks in main cabin
Suggested Additional Work:
- Age appropriate condition of the truck undercarriage and driveline - maintenance services only required at this time
- Engine conversion to 300tdi or 200tdi with overdrive or 1:410 civilian transfer gearing suggested for more effective on road use - we are happy to talk about power plant and driveline conversion projects
- Power Steering conversion (if retaining 2.5NA engine)
Please contact us for purchase details:
Non-Refundable deposit required for off-site inspection and sale, balance due within 7 days, cash/certified funds price does not include delivery. 1988 Defender imported to USA, registered in WA with US title.
All vehicle sales are offered on consignment through Defenders Northwest LLC and are sold by owner as-is, where-is, without warranty, without guarantee, without any statement or expectation of condition by Defenders Northwest LLC. We suggest that any antique vehicle should be inspected prior to purchase as all will have at minimum some apologies and may require extensive restoration or repair work depending on conditions and the objectives of the new owner.
A $500 non-refundable Purchase Hold and off-site inspection deposit is required to hold the vehicle for up to 15 days for viewing, inspection, or funds transfer. Viewing and test drives available by appointment from Defenders Northwest Gig Harbor location.
Please note pricing is based on Gig Harbor pickup location and payment type, please contact us directly if you would like a delivery quote based on an alternate location or pickup date. Improved engine restoration and installation options are available at discounted rates in conjunction with initial purchase only.